We may collect both “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information” about you. “Non-Personal Information” includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information we may collect, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks. “Personal Information” includes information that can be used to personally identify you, such as your name, address and email address.
In addition, we may also track information provided to us by your browser or by our mobile website version when you view or use the Service, such as the website you came from (known as the “referring URL”), the type of browser you use, the device from which you connected to the Service, the time and date of access, and other information that does not personally identify you. We use this information for, among other things, the operation of the Service, to maintain the quality of the Service, to provide general statistics regarding use of the Service and for other business purposes. We track this information using cookies, or small text files which include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to a user’s browser from our servers and are stored on the user’s computer hard drive. Sending a cookie to a user’s browser enables us to collect Non-Personal Information about that user and keep a record of the user’s preferences when utilizing our services, both on an individual and aggregate basis. The Company may use both persistent and session cookies; persistent cookies remain on your computer after you close your session and until you delete them, while session cookies expire when you close your browser. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your Internet browser help file directions. If you choose to disable cookies, some areas of the Service may not work properly.
How Information Is Used and Shared
Personal Information: In general, we do not sell, trade, rent or otherwise share your Personal Information with third parties without your consent. We may share your Personal Information with vendors and other third-party providers who are performing services for the Company. In general, the vendors and third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide for the Company. For example, when you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery, or return a purchase, you consent to our collecting and using such personal information for that specific purpose, including by transmitting such information to our vendors (and their service providers) performing these services for the Company.
How Information Is Protected
We implement reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices in order to protect your Personal Information and ensure that such Personal Information is not accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such precautions. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
Rights Regarding Use of Your Personal Information
Links to Third Party Websites
Merger or Acquisition
Communication by Email and Decision to Opt Out
We will send you Service-related announcements on occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our Service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, or a new enhancement is released, which will affect the way you use our Service, we might send you an email. Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. Based upon the Personal Information that you provide us, we may communicate with you in response to your inquiries to provide the services you request and to manage your account. We will communicate with you by email or telephone, in accordance with your wishes. We may also use your Personal Information to send you updates and other promotional communications. If you no longer wish to receive those email updates, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each update or communication.
Withdrawing Consent and Contacting Us
- Treefort Lifestyle Products LLC’s website is not and was not intended to promise certain available inventory and/or offer any products that come with a warranty.
- We are currently selling face masks. Please understand that they are not a replacement for medical grade Personal Protective Equipment, and in circumstances where medical grade Personal Protective Equipment is recommended, you should consult a healthcare professional. The decision to use this mask is solely your own. Also please remember that use of face masks is not intended to replace other recommended measures to stop the community spread of COVID-19, such as social distancing, washing your hands and refraining from touching your face. Follow the latest advice of the CDC and your own health care professionals as to how best to keep yourself safe.
- MASKS ARE PROVIDED AS-IS WITH ALL FAULTS, AND WE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM THAT MASKS WILL PREVENT INFECTION OR THE TRANSMISSION OF VIRUSES OR DISEASES. MASKS ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT, AND ANY MEDICAL QUESTIONS SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER. THE ENTIRE RISK (physical injury or economic) AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCT IS SOLELY WITH THE BUYER.
- Restrictions and Permissions Relating to Use of the Site. You may only make noncommercial uses of the Site and the Content. You may not use any content on the Site unless given explicit written permission to do so. You may not publish, distribute, retransmit, display, sell, claim as your own or as available to third parties, and any related scenarios that involve providing Content to others. In no event may you alter or modify any of the content including, without limitation, by adding any advertisement or other material or by interfering with any Content.
- Intellectual Property and Proprietary Information Protection. The Site, site info, advertisements, design, and copy (collectively, the “Content”) are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws. We own the copyright and other rights in the Site and the Content. You may use the Site and the Content only in the manner and for the purposes specified herein.
- Rules of Conduct for Online Discussions and Related. As a viewer, guest, or customer, we know that you may use Facebook, Instagram, and other social media to comment about us, tag us, or learn updates about us. The Site is not responsible for any Facebook, Instagram, or any other social media decisions based on violative use. You are solely responsible for the content you post or submit and for any and all consequences related to posting or submitting it. As such, You agree to not submit or post any content that: a. Infringes on another's privacy and/or intellectual property rights. b. Harrasses, threatens, or defames. c. Violates a term herein, a policy, regulation, or law. d. is intentionally false or misleading, e. Is harmful, dangerous, abusive, or offensive, f. Is obscene or contains pornography, g. Interferes with the operation of any system, unlawfully intercepts any data or personal information, or is a virus or malware type item. h. Contains or consists of advertising or any form of commercial solicitation or activity. i. Otherwise interferes with the functioning of the Site or other users’ use or enjoyment of the Site.
- No Approval or Endorsement of User Content. We do not approve or endorse any User Content. You acknowledge and agree that we will have no responsibility, liability, or incurring of damages in connection with your use of any User Content.
- Disclaimer of warranties. THE SITE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.”. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE AND OUR COLLABORATORS, LICENSORS, CONTENT PROVIDERS AND DISTRIBUTORS (COLLECTIVELY, OTHER THAN PROVIDERS OF USER CONTENT, OUR “COLLABORATORS”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND (EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE) REGARDING THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE AND OUR COLLABORATORS MAKE NO WARRANTY ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, SUFFICIENCY OR QUALITY OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, NOR THAT ANY PARTICULAR CONTENT WILL CONTINUE TO BE MADE AVAILABLE. WE DO NOT APPROVE OR ENDORSE ANY USER CONTENT OR CONTENT PROVIDED BY OTHERS. NEITHER WE NOR OUR COLLABORATORS WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL OPERATE WITHOUT ERROR OR INTERRUPTION, OR THAT THE SITE OR ITS SERVER IS FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MATERIALS.
- Links to other sites. We do not approve or endorse the content of linked third-party sites, and you agree that we will have no responsibility or liability in connection with your use of any linked third-party sites.
- Copyright Complaints Involving Potential Infringement Need to Be Communicated and Reported. (Digital Millennium Copyright Act (see 17 U.S.C. §512(c)(3). If you believe your copyrighted information has been infringed upon on the Site, please review the act cited above, and then direct related communications to ---------------------------------------
Last Update: 5/18/2020
We are currently selling face masks. Please understand that they are not a replacement for medical grade Personal Protective Equipment, and in circumstances where medical grade Personal Protective Equipment is recommended, you should consult a healthcare professional. The decision to use this mask is solely your own. Also please remember that use of face masks is not intended to replace other recommended measures to stop the community spread of COVID-19, such as social distancing, washing your hands and refraining from touching your face. Follow the latest advice of the CDC and your own health care professionals as to how best to keep yourself safe.
MASKS ARE PROVIDED AS-IS WITH ALL FAULTS, AND WE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM THAT MASKS WILL PREVENT INFECTION OR THE TRANSMISSION OF VIRUSES OR DISEASES. MASKS ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT, AND ANY MEDICAL QUESTIONS SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER. THE ENTIRE RISK (physical injury or economic) AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCT IS SOLELY WITH THE BUYER.